- 4 salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
- 5 tbsp iSpice WellnessTM Seafood Seasoning*
- 2 tbsp canola oil or melted butter
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tomatoes, fine dice
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- juice of two limes
- 2 tsp iSpice WellnessTM Seafood Seasoning
Step 1: Heat oil in a grill pan over high heat. Rub salmon fillets with iSpice WellnessTM Seafood Seasoning.*
Step 2: Sear salmon 4 minutes per side until blackened and easily flaked but not overcooked. Let rest for 2-5 minutes under aluminum foil.
Step 3: Meanwhile, combine ingredients for salsa in a mixing bowl, cover and let sit at room temperature until use.
Step 4: Serve salmon fillets topped with corn salsa.