- 2 (6 oz) chicken breasts, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp iSpice WellnessTM Chicken Seasoning*
- 10 oz fettuccine pasta
- 3 cups skim milk
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
Step 1: Heat olive oil in a large pan over high heat.
Step 2: Toss chicken with iSpice WellnessTM Chicken Seasoning* and brown on all sides. Once browned, remove from pan and set aside.
Step 3: Pour milk and chicken stock into pan and bring to a simmer.
Step 4: Add pasta and stir well. Cook for 7 minutes, mixing frequently.
Step 5: When pasta is almost cooked, add chicken back in with broccoli, cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Stir well and reduce the heat to low. Cover pan and cook 5 minutes until broccoli is tender.
Step 6: Serve hot sprinkled with fresh parsley.