Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
Step 2: Combine cheese and iSpice World FlavorsTM Southwest Seasoning. Divide the chips in half, lay half in baking dish and sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat with remaining cheese.
Step 3: Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and chips are browned.
Step 4: Sprinkle hot nachos with olives, tomatoes, green onions and jalapenos.
Step 5: Serve with sour cream, salsa ad guacamole.
- 8 cups tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp iSpice World FlavorsTM Southwest Seasoning
- 3 cups tex-mex shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup canned sliced black olives
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded & small dice
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup canned jalapeno peppers, drained and sliced
- sour cream, salsa & guacamole for serving