Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2: Spread out baguette slices in one even layer over baking sheet.
Step 3: Bake for 5 minutes until starting to brown.
Step 4: Meanwhile combine the herbs, cheese, roasted red pepper and iSpice World FlavorsTM Latin Seasoning in a bowl. Mix well.
Step 5: Spread cheese mixture over the toasted baguettes and cover with sliced chorizo. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Step 6: Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb soft goat's cheese
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained & finely chopped
- 1 tbsp iSpice World FlavorsTM Latin Seasoning
- 1 dry chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced into thin rounds